Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where To Buy Plastic Cabochon Flowers Sydney






The first Sunday in February was organized by my country for the traditional non-competitive race tracks and courses in the area. Many participants, and then they become very animated trails that normally I often go and Judith. And Judi, it is appropriate to say, shake a lot (I'm using a euphemism) when someone crosses. So I waited for the big race pass onwards, driven by an inviting sun, I started with Judi for the usual Sunday ride, size extra large. After a few meters I took Judi and I had a nice little speech: "There are many people around but I have faith (in the voice shook me to say ...) and you free, but you do the good, do not be afraid if meet someone and when I call you back. " Deep breath, crossed fingers, a small prayer to the god Pan and then on. Free!
two seconds and I knew that today was not day: instead of being restless teenager in the area began to buck here and from there just like a happy and irresponsible to fourteen. It launched in greyhound racing by, jumped like an antelope, he rolled in the mud as un'invasata. I force myself to be optimistic, chase away the bad thoughts and go on the walk, calling occasionally, and she follows, but follows at a distance.
At one point he sees the three blond labrador 200 meters, had met on other occasions, and sling them at a gallop. My boos booster falls into the cosmic void ... The mistress of the canine trio just a simple reminder to put in its row (envy crazy ...), while Judi wagging around them moving like a ballerina the Moulin Rouge, and they forgot my finely continuous and increasing calls. When the three labrador they go, and lined up like soldiers trooped, Judith turns around and finally back to me happy.
My heart is filled with a trainer injured late, but nice, pride is coming back to me! Back to me! Already
TO ......" "to me," DA "me!
fact comes close to me, almost at the speed of light and throws down the path. I'm lying like a monkey, with cookie in hand, and start putting some concern. I'm not so sure of being able to take it today but I feign indifference and continue to walk. At the end I decided the forest of wonders it's time to face my fears and try to call to tie it. Judi, alas, none of it. "Judi come here!" Nothing. "Judii!" Nothing! A teenage girl who always answers no! Equal. As if to say "No, I'm not coming! I want to stay here to play!" After two hours of fruitless attempts, at 12.15 I decided to give up and leave, hoping that Judi is behind me all the way home. Stain ... She looks at me puzzled (mica you go really?) But does not move. Now I'm at home, angry, depressed and disappointed.
into the house alone and I have time to notice a strange grin Egle of which, noting the lack of dog, stretches clearly and casually starts to sleep on the carpet. On his head was a bubble that read: "Ooh, thank goodness! It was time to disappear pulcioso that mass of hair."
Alessandra call us at 13.15 "but Judi is in the middle of the field." Let us return to the field, even if I'm unmotivated and I would not even take the lead. Just come see it he plays happily with Tesla and Anna tells me to pretend that nothing happened, "call it as if seeing it for a month, and do not worry." We are more than 200 meters away, I Whistle a time his appeal, he has learned to recognize, and is an idiot of a troubled teenager launches from me to cuddle and caress, suck on dirty, as if nothing had Success! As if to say: "ciaooooo! Finally you have arrived! "I melt like ice cream in the sun, my anger vanishes into thin air, hug, kiss it and lose it instantly.
rimbecillendo I'm totally ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment