Friday, March 18, 2011

Where Can I Find An Example Of Card Stacking

The World-LAURA PAUSINI





How many times have I thought about it,
My world is falling down
Inside a sea full of fun,
hypocrisy.

How many times I wanted to help this world too
my
For those who are suffering Like you


The world that I would
thousand hearts to beat more would
thousand loves.
The world that I would

thousand hands and a thousand arms to the children of tomorrow, which, with their eyes
demand more
Save them too.

For those who believe in the same sun
There is no race ever color
Because the heart of who God has another
is the same as mine.

For those still hope for a smile,
Because her tomorrow
And it has decided that its future
Convict And with you.


The world that I would disappear for us flowers,
not feel
The sound of the guns.
The world that I would like, would do more justice


For all those who have seen war,
with their eyes and ask for more
Save them too.

How do you stay here, so
Properties
now
Indifferent To all the kids who never grow

But what sense does not listen and change

given the world the peace that can not wait more
In the world I uh uh uh

In the world I would
We will all have a heart.

The World is called Love.

hold strong in my hands and feel the world I would want the world
Uh uh uh I would like

0 comments:

Post a Comment