Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Congratson Friends Marriage

the enemy .. WOMEN


I am the Enemy: the worst of enemies, the most dangerous of all.
Because I'm simply the Enemy, the one with a dagger and a rose in his hand. Ask yourself what I
in Serbian for you. . .
Not everything is white, Not everything is black, I'm on that fine line that crashed eyes.
trying to lose, whereas I should look for.
Every word spoken is the mirror of your pain.
I forget the figure suggest that ... scrape off the paint that covers you and discover all the differences that others can not see. I'm going to
moments. I'm torn into pieces, I lean, I collect them and put them back together again ... all over again. Now is the time when I pasted almost everything and take an almost human.
Take your words and store them on the heart. . .
you who are like a knife
Do not follow me. . .
Do not follow me. . .
hair of me remember how to bend dark branches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment