Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pantoprazole And Low Ferritin

maybe .. perhaps those





I barely slept last night, so I thought .. as usual ..

intermittently. The thoughts have followed a small nightmares ... in a doze

At 6 am this morning it was dark, the rain made driving difficult, with the blinding lights that were reflected on the asphalt.
mind and went to work, I turned on the radio, and music as always led me to watch out that darted in a different way, as if through a movie, a story, part of which leaves me in and I see in part flow from outside. Listening
Alessandra Amoroso AMA .. someone who loves you ... AND CALL YOUR MOTHER A ... I am moved
always a bit '.

this music has that effect on me, notes, touch the strings of my heart ..

that sad story is my life!

I would have liked to wander country roads, with the rain pounding on the windshield and windows closed, with the bounce of the music in the cockpit and inside me.

Feeling drained of all it is a strange feeling. How can you be so full of emotions and yet feel empty and filled with new things? Have a sense quite different, special.

I see you, I see me, I see us in the minds replay words and gestures, while your face and a thousand emotions follow each other, moves in the depths of the bowels. How were the last day of life, which concentrates the essence of a lifetime. My ..

not I have many dreams in my life, I live every day like the last, survive .. sometimes I would go away .. go away, fly away, higher up in the sky until it reaches the Supreme .. ..

vorrrei oh so caressing your face, see your smile and dry your every tear, but sometimes you cry the most?!


music, lyrics, poetry, tears, wind, rain,
lacrime.e tears and can barely see the road ..

God wants you to send me a thought: if only you came to me softly, slowly, to embrace me finally strong, and shout that we are still here, in the same life, yet still mother and son together .. .. . here is that you will return to living, you maybe yes .. maybe I could go back to "be." I.

Maybe.
because what is missing in these three and a half years is an injury forever ..


I love most

0 comments:

Post a Comment