Monday, February 21, 2011

Neat Slides To Look At For Microscope




Sometimes you read verses that others write, but that photograph

our image .....
these .... I'm there


smile
Those like me with a pile of tangled thoughts
heart. Those like me

if we are talking
suspect words, his voice trembling


of a vibration as if it had a swollen river
overwhelm you. Those
as
me smile and blush

if you call and say their name. Those like me

get angry, yell, do not convince

when touched with the flower

injustice. Those like me have


hands that want to communicate what
shake
between thoughts and the soul
... and create, build, paint and

communicate in a language not understood

often even their . Those like me

are silent but always think

speeches
most unexpected images of life ...
innarrestabilmente.
Those like me ...
(from Web)

0 comments:

Post a Comment