Monday, February 21, 2011

Mental Retardation And Incest




'll send you a kiss in the wind
and I know that you'll feel it, sometimes without
you see me but I'll be there

We are made of the same material of which dreams are made

I want to be a white cloud in the sky infinite
to follow you everywhere and loving every moment
If you are a dream do not wake
I live in your breath
watching you die for you
Your dreams will be dreaming of me
I love you because you see reflected in all that there
'is beautiful

Tell me where are you tonight in my dreams again?
I felt a caress on your face to get to the heart

I get to heaven and
the sun's rays
write I love you I wish the wind blew every day
through your hair,
to hear from afar
your scent!
I do with you what
that spring does with cherry trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment