Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About To Start My Period How Should My Cervix Be

watchdog

I waited a long time.
waiting for the moment when Judi had shown signs of territoriality and security against the "flock" in which he lives, and last night it happened. It is worth to tell what, in the eyes of a neophyte, it would pass as a trivial incident but that, knowing the story of Judith, took a rather different meaning. Judi
usually spends his evenings, while we have dinner, quietly magnificence on the carpet in front of the couch. There, stretched, and if the sleeping blissfully. But when Alex is at dinner with us (my daughter's boyfriend), Judi is always very frightened and asked to go out on the balcony in his bed, where she finally calms down. Yesterday evening, while the two boys were upstairs, she wandered restlessly in the kitchen, instead it is almost never, and I was particularly attacked. If I moved from the sink to the fridge she followed me, if I went out to the balcony to throw the plastic was behind me, and so on. Egle went crazy and blew like a cobra, even the kitchen because it has always been considered as a "his" exclusive territory, but I did not mind, partly because the kitchen was a bit 'crowded, with Anna and Ele you were busy. When
Ale appeared at the end of the scale to come to the table I was placing something in the fridge and gave his back to Judi that behind me, was more than 5 or 6 meters by Ale at that moment just the first step of staircase leading upstairs. Well
Judi briefly snarled at him!
was away from him, and among them was the plank dining room, he could run away and instead he was among the four of us and growled, showed that it wanted to protect the flock!
beginning I did not noticed, I was shot, then I looked at Ali and asked him if I heard right, if it was true that he growled. Yes, we have only heard from him and I was so weak growl but it was true!
I've calmed down and kissed and I told Al to ignore it, ignore it and do not look absolutely as absolute, as if there were, and sit at a table next to me. If he had still other signs of aggression, I would have intervened. Judi
instead has now calmed, and we are no longer away. E 'remained all through dinner under the table, between our legs, including those of Ale, which is no longer facing any sign. E 'remained calm throughout the evening to snooze under the table, legs Ale a few inches from her! Quiet and without the slightest sign of aggression, but not fear.
As if that little sign of pride or courage or self-esteem that he did, he had made more secure and less fearful.
It 's definitely positive everything that has happened, even if we now need to pay attention to the fact that Judi did not leave "too much" take the sense of security to us and territoriality.
As she grows more and more self-esteem will also build confidence toward others, or, and that's what we try to explain to her with the training, when he is with his "pack leader" should not have anything to fear.
why I growled when I calmed down and then I talked to Ale and I ordered to get close to me. The whole scene, translated into canine language, it meant: Judi
growling Ale and looks into his eyes, "Hey, Hugh! There is a dangerous stranger here!" Ugo
talking with Judi and reassures her: "Well done Judi, now I'll! I saw! It is not dangerous, but check it myself by hand!"
Ale Judi who never looks into his eyes: "Judi quiet, do not insult, I will not be dangerous, I'm here good good "
Score: Judi proud and peaceful sleep under the table.
Not bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment